We are currently seeking people interested in working in an Early Childhood setting as:
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Casual Educators
Desirable qualities of applicants include:
- A warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special and loved.
- A little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be the captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be.
- You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale with at least one interruption per page.
- Authentically showing an interest in and curiosity for bugs and creepy crawlies is essential, even if they are your biggest fear on earth.
- You must be prepared to have a lot of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day
- You must be prepared to feel loved, special, and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no job quite like this one
Information for ApplicantsWe ask all applicants to submit a resume and cover letter that outlines:
- your motivation for being involved in early years education
- your employment and educational history
- position and preferred employment, be it either: full time, part time or casual
- preferred days or hours of employment
- highest level of education completed
- two contacts for references
If applying for a Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher position:
We ask that you include an oultine of your personal philosophy as an educator.
- Certificate III Level Position Description
- Diploma Level Position Description
- Room Leader Position Description
- Early Childhood Teacher Position Description
Applications are welcome any time